How to prepare Irish Seamoss Gel
1. Take 5g of Seamoss and soak the dried seamoss in cold or room temperature water for 15 minutes.
2. The dried Seamoss will expand and be soft you can rinse and wash the Seamoss removing any dirt and excess salt, I usually save that water for my plants.
3. Using distilled or spring water add 2 cups of water to the washed Seamoss and soak over night in some freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice.
4. The next day you can through away the water depending on how thick you want the gel, or add water for your desired texture (I personally like mine like a thick gel).
5. Add the Seamoss to your blender and blend until thick and all the Seamoss is blended and smooth.
6. Store the Gel in a glass jar in the fridge it will last for 3 - 4 weeks in the fridge. You can freeze the gel for up to 1 year.
7. Use as needed in your smoothies, herbal teas, food, baked goods and as a face and hair mask.
8. Two tablespoon a day will allow you to enjoy the 92 of the 102 minerals the body requires.
9. Suitable for the whole family.