Yaram Tamarind, Plum and Shea butter soap is made with our signature 5 blends of oils to moisturize, nourish and feed your skin from outside in. Tamarind is optimal for skin as it treats burns and support healthy liver when taken from the inside. Tamarind leaves your skin with a healthy beautiful glow. Plums are know for slowing down the aging process and delaying the development of wrinkles. Scented with Lavender essential oil. This Soap is 100% Natural and 98% Organic
Yaram Tamarind, Plum & Shea Soap
- It creates amazing lather in handmade soap.
- Helps draw moisture to the skin so it stays smooth.
- A Natural Moisturizer. Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid which keeps skin moist and hydrated.
- Fights Fungus.
- Reduces Acne.
- Antibacterial, antifungal, and moisturizing
- It's a natural moisturiser. Coconut oil soap is rich in fatty acids because of its high-fat content.
- It has deep-cleansing properties.
- It helps to heal the skin.
- Naturally anti-aging.
Suitable for all skin types.
Promotes healthy skin.
Rich in vitamins A and E, olive oil can boost your immunity and help improve the appearance of your skin.
Relieves eczema and psoriasis.
- Helps with acne.
Palm oil Sustaniable source
- It is full of vitamins and minerals that are very healthy for your body.
- Natural source of vitamins A, C, and E, which also have antioxidant properties.
- In addition to this positive biochemical effect on your skin, palm oil is also a good moisturizer, and promotes smoother skin.
- Helps as an anti-aging supplement. Refreshes your skin and helps it maintain its elasticity. This keeps wrinkles to a minimum and helps your skin to glow and shine.
- Antioxident rich---Shea butter contains antioxidants including vitamin A and E which help to hydrate and restore your skin.
- Anti-inflammatory—Shea butter contains cinnamic acid which has anti-inflammatory properties and is helpful to skin irritations. It has been known to ease the discomforts of eczema, psoriasis, and sunburn.
- Rich and effective moisturizer, and raw shea butter soap bars can help to soften your skin and not leave you with that dry, itchy feeling that many bars can.
- Natural spf of six and can help the skin retain moisture, thus preventing the skin from drying out.
- The naturally occurring antibacterial compound, cinnamic acid helps to fight bacteria and germs.
- Works as a natural skin protector.
- From an exfoliating agent to an anti-blemish and pigmentation manager.
- Tamarind works brilliantly for skin.
- Antioxidant Rich.
- Vitamins C, A, K, E prove beneficial to skin and hair.
- Prevents hair loss.
- Maintains and hydrates hair and skin.
- The vitamins and minerals present in plums help in maintaining healthy skin.
- This humble fruit also helps slow down the aging process and delays development of wrinkles.
- Glowing skin.
Shea pureness soaps are made with pure organic ingredients, our soaps are not like commercial toxic off the shelve detergents mimicking soap. Our soaps are made with pure oils on contact with hot water they melt, After using the soap we recommend that you purchase one of our wooden airated soap dishes or one of our Sisal soap bags. This will prolonge the life of your soap so that you enjoy many uses from your soap bar.