Shea pureness Turmeric & Shea soap is a must have for all skin types as this beautiful soap is made with castor oil, coconut oil, olive oil, palm oil and shea butter. This soap is rich and luxurious it is a Acne Natural Treatment. Revitalizes skin, protects skin from acne & rash. Gently exfoliate excess skin, stimulates blood circulation. Invigorates the skin to create a healthy glow, acts as a natural anti-bacterial agent, helps prevent acne and skin rashes, vitamin E provides moisture and revitalizes your skin. A natural moisturizer, has many antibacterial, antimicrobial and antioxidant benefits. Treats a variety of skin conditions gently, treat and prevent dryness, relieve skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, excellent for uneven skin pigmentation.
Turmeric & Shea Soap
Shea pureness soaps are made with pure organic ingredients, our soaps are not like commercial toxic off the shelve detergents mimicking soap. Our soap are oil on contact with hot water they melt, After using the soap hang in a organza, hemp or cotton soap bag to allow the soap to dry and stay hard this will ensure your soap does not melt and dissovle quickly. This will prolonge the life of your soap so that you get many uses from your soap bar.
- It creates amazing lather in handmade soap.
- Helps draw moisture to the skin so it stays smooth.
- A Natural Moisturizer. Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid which keeps skin moist and hydrated.
- Fights Fungus.
- Reduces Acne.
- Antibacterial, antifungal, and moisturizing
- It's a natural moisturiser. Coconut oil soap is rich in fatty acids because of its high-fat content.
- It has deep-cleansing properties.
- It helps to heal the skin.
- Naturally anti-aging.
Suitable for all skin types.
Promotes healthy skin.
Rich in vitamins A and E, olive oil can boost your immunity and help improve the appearance of your skin.
Relieves eczema and psoriasis.
- Helps with acne.
Palm oil Sustaniable source
- It is full of vitamins and minerals that are very healthy for your body.
- Natural source of vitamins A, C, and E, which also have antioxidant properties.
- In addition to this positive biochemical effect on your skin, palm oil is also a good moisturizer, and promotes smoother skin.
- Helps as an anti-aging supplement. Refreshes your skin and helps it maintain its elasticity. This keeps wrinkles to a minimum and helps your skin to glow and shine.
- Antioxident rich Shea butter contains antioxidants including vitamin A and E which help to hydrate and restore your skin.
- Anti-inflammatory Shea butter contains cinnamic acid which has anti-inflammatory properties and is helpful to skin irritations. It has been known to ease the discomforts of eczema, psoriasis, and sunburn.
- Rich and effective moisturizer, and raw shea butter soap bars can help to soften your skin and not leave you with that dry, itchy feeling that many bars can.
- Natural spf of six and can help the skin retain moisture, thus preventing the skin from drying out.
- The naturally occurring antibacterial compound, cinnamic acid helps to fight bacteria and germs.
• Acne Natural Treatment.
• Revitalizes skin.
• Protects skin from acne & rash.
• Gently exfoliate excess skin.
• Stimulates blood circulation.
• Invigorates the skin to create a healthy glow.
• Acts as a natural anti-bacterial agent.
• Helps prevent acne and skin rashes.
• Vitamin E provides moisture and revitalizes your skin.
• A natural moisturizer.
• Has many antibacterial, antimicrobial and antioxidant benefits.
• Treat a variety of skin conditions gently.
• Treat and prevent dryness.
• Relieve skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
• Excellent for uneven skin pigmentation.