Handmade Shea and Tomato soap is astringent, tighten pores, clear skin, natural sun protection, prevents signs of aging and fights cellular damage. High in vitamins A, B, C and E made with castor oil, coconut oil, olive oil, palm oil and shea butter with orange and geranium rose essential oils for scent. Non toxic, chemical free, paraben free, no artificial colors or nasties. Vegan plant based soaps suitable for all skin types. 98% Organic and 100% Natural
Shea & Tomato Soap
Shea pureness soaps are made with pure organic ingredients, our soaps are not like commercial toxic off the shelve detergents mimicking soap. Our soap are oil on contact with hot water they melt, After using the soap hang in a organza, hemp or cotton soap bag to allow the soap to dry and stay hard this will ensure your soap does not melt and dissovle quickly. This will prolonge the life of your soap so that you get many uses from your soap bar.
- It creates amazing lather in handmade soap.
- Helps draw moisture to the skin so it stays smooth.
- A Natural Moisturizer. Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid which keeps skin moist and hydrated.
- Fights Fungus.
- Reduces Acne.
- Antibacterial, antifungal, and moisturizing
- It's a natural moisturiser. Coconut oil soap is rich in fatty acids because of its high-fat content.
- It has deep-cleansing properties.
- It helps to heal the skin.
- Naturally anti-aging.
Suitable for all skin types.
Promotes healthy skin.
Rich in vitamins A and E, olive oil can boost your immunity and help improve the appearance of your skin.
Relieves eczema and psoriasis.
- Helps with acne.
Palm oil Sustaniable source
- It is full of vitamins and minerals that are very healthy for your body.
- Natural source of vitamins A, C, and E, which also have antioxidant properties.
- In addition to this positive biochemical effect on your skin, palm oil is also a good moisturizer, and promotes smoother skin.
- Helps as an anti-aging supplement. Refreshes your skin and helps it maintain its elasticity. This keeps wrinkles to a minimum and helps your skin to glow and shine.
- Antioxident rich---Shea butter contains antioxidants including vitamin A and E which help to hydrate and restore your skin.
- Anti-inflammatory—Shea butter contains cinnamic acid which has anti-inflammatory properties and is helpful to skin irritations. It has been known to ease the discomforts of eczema, psoriasis, and sunburn.
- Rich and effective moisturizer, and raw shea butter soap bars can help to soften your skin and not leave you with that dry, itchy feeling that many bars can.
- Natural spf of six and can help the skin retain moisture, thus preventing the skin from drying out.
- The naturally occurring antibacterial compound, cinnamic acid helps to fight bacteria and germs.
Tomatoes contain multiple useful nutrients and minerals providing a host of benefits for your skin, some of which are:
- Molybdenum keeps sulphur moving through the body to result in your skin enjoying a balanced appearance
- Copper regenerates collagen and elastin, which keep the skin firm and supple, apart from relieving damage to the protective skin barrier
- Potassium helps regulate water content in your skin cells keeping it hydrated and moisturised thereby preventing dry skin and other skin challenges
- Manganese is vital to detoxify your skin from superoxide free radicals. It builds collagen and acts as an antioxidant along with the folate content of tomatoes
- Niacin helps smoothen wrinkles and fine lines by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin.
Fight Cellular Damage
The lycopene and zeaxanthin content of tomatoes are worth mentioning here for their ability to protect your skin from excessive UV light and improve cellular function by stabilising the DNA structure in the nucleus of skin cells. Zeaxanthin also helps your skin to stay hydrated apart from providing antioxidant abilities to our tomato soap.
- Loaded with vitamins and minerals.
- Natural sunscreen.
- Removes blackheads,
- Great for skin rejuvenation.
- Makes your skin soft and smooth.
- Protects your skin from damage.
- Fine Tune your Beauty Routine enhance your skin texture and get a glowingbright complexion.
- Acne buster.
- Soothe eczema and psorasis.
- Closes open pores.
Orange essential oil
- antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
- Not just for acne-prone skin.
- It's been shown to increase the ability to absorb vitamin C, collagen production, and blood flow, all of which are essential for anti-aging.
Rose Geranium essential oil
- Promote healing, particularly of scars and wounds.
- Promotes healthy skin.
- Helps relieve depression and anxiety and uplifts the spirit to reduce stress.