Handmade Pumpkin and Shea butter soap made with oils and Shea butter this bar is fragrance free no artifical colours this soap is most effective for those who suffer with eczema and psoriasis. Suitable for the whole family and all skin types to nourish, moisturise, hydrate, relief, heal and support healthy glowing skin. 85% Organic 95% Natural.
Pumpkin & Shea Soap Eczema & psoriasis relief
Shea pureness soaps are made with pure organic ingredients, our soaps are not like commercial toxic off the shelve detergents mimicking soap. Our soap are oil on contact with hot water they melt, After using the soap hang in a organza, hemp or cotton soap bag to allow the soap to dry and stay hard this will ensure your soap does not melt and dissovle quickly. This will prolonge the life of your soap so that you get many uses from your soap bar.
- It creates amazing lather in handmade soap.
- Helps draw moisture to the skin so it stays smooth.
- A Natural Moisturizer. Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid which keeps skin moist and hydrated.
- Fights Fungus.
- Reduces Acne.
- Antibacterial, antifungal, and moisturizing
- It's a natural moisturiser. Coconut oil soap is rich in fatty acids because of its high-fat content.
- It has deep-cleansing properties.
- It helps to heal the skin.
- Naturally anti-aging.
Suitable for all skin types.
Promotes healthy skin.
Rich in vitamins A and E, olive oil can boost your immunity and help improve the appearance of your skin.
Relieves eczema and psoriasis.
- Helps with acne.
Palm oil Sustaniable source
- It is full of vitamins and minerals that are very healthy for your body.
- Natural source of vitamins A, C, and E, which also have antioxidant properties.
- In addition to this positive biochemical effect on your skin, palm oil is also a good moisturizer, and promotes smoother skin.
- Helps as an anti-aging supplement. Refreshes your skin and helps it maintain its elasticity. This keeps wrinkles to a minimum and helps your skin to glow and shine.
- Antioxident rich---Shea butter contains antioxidants including vitamin A and E which help to hydrate and restore your skin.
- Anti-inflammatory—Shea butter contains cinnamic acid which has anti-inflammatory properties and is helpful to skin irritations. It has been known to ease the discomforts of eczema, psoriasis, and sunburn.
- Rich and effective moisturizer, and raw shea butter soap bars can help to soften your skin and not leave you with that dry, itchy feeling that many bars can.
- Natural spf of six and can help the skin retain moisture, thus preventing the skin from drying out.
- The naturally occurring antibacterial compound, cinnamic acid helps to fight bacteria and germs.
Organic Pumpkin Sheapureness Garden
- Pumpkin seed are high in zinc, selenium, and essential fatty acids, among many other healthy vitamins and minerals that keep our skin looking the best it can.
- Vitamin E is also present in pumpkin seeds and acts as an antioxidant. It is also directly related to aiding skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.