Shea pureness shea butter lotion is shea butter, sunflower oil, baobab oil and moringa oil with a hint of lavender infused essential oil for your babies needs. Oils that are packed with minerals and vitamins that will support your baby without any chemicals fillers, parabens and nasty toxic chemicals like your large corporate brands. Organic cold pressed unrefined raw materials from Africa to your baby. This product is 96% natural and 98% organic.
Shea Baby Lotion
Shea butter benefits
- Vitamin A has many healing benefits.
- Treats blemishes, wrinkles, eczema and psorasis.
- Heals burns and stretch marks.
- Polyphenols and phytonutrients. These ingredients make shea butter an anti-inflammatory, which is why it works so well at moisturizing and soothing all types of skin (and can be found in skin and hair products galore).
- Suitable for all skin types we use it on our babies.
- Is an emoillient oil which is good for oily or dry skin and this oil is not oily and absorbs straight into the skin.
- Antioxidants, such as Vitamin E and phytosterols. These antioxidants can combat inflammation very effectively. This is the reason the oil is used to treat several skin conditions like eczema.
- Destroys free radicals
- Babassu oil if used in hot weather, it can cool the skin. The myristic and lauric acids present in the oil melt at a temperature the body has. So, when the oil is applied to the skin, it draws the heat and cools the skin. It also forms a powder-like coating on the skin that protects it from pollutants and other contaminants.
- Skin protection and healing.
- Seals split ends.
- Repairs dry scalp.
- Hair conditioner.
- Treats dried scalp.
- Vitamin C which heals, regenerates, and brightens the skin.
- Loaded with vitamins like A and E, essential fatty acids, and natural antioxidants, Mango Butter can be extremely nourishing to both the hair and skin.
- Rich in nutrients – contains all three omega fatty acids: omega 3, 6 and 9, as well as containing some rare fatty acids and a host of vitamins.
- Vitamins A, D, E and K, as well as dihydrosterculic acid, malvalic acid, arachidic acid, linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid.
- Baobab oil nourishes & heals damaged skin.
- A natural cleanser.
- A daily moisturizer.
- Eliminates under-eye bags.
- Boosts collagen production.
- Treats inflammatory skin conditions like eczema & psoriasis.
- Prevent stretch marks & reduce their appearance.
- It softens dry skin and maintains moisture in the skin.
- It is good for conditioning dry, chapped lips.
- It’s beneficial to treat rough, dry skin conditions like dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
- Moringa oil rejuvenates dull, tired and aging skin.
- Moringa oil a ntioxidants and nutrients help fight free radical damage that can cause skin tissue damage and lead to the formation of wrinkles.
- Moringa oil helps improve the appearance of wrinkles and prevents sagging of facial muscles.
- Moringa oil has hormones called cytokinins, which help promote cell growth and delay damage and destruction of skin tissues.
- Vitamin C stabilizes collagen and helps reduce fine lines and repair damaged skin cells.
- Moringa oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and has been used to treat and heal minor skin abrasions; minor cuts and scrapes, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes, and sunburn and skin infections.
- Moringa oil helps clear blackheads and pimples. When used regularly helps prevent the reoccurrence of blemishes.
- Helps minimize dark spots from acne and hyperpigmentation.
Stearic Acid we use vegetable derived.
- Surfactant and emulsifier
Vegetable emulsifying wax