Self Love gold body butter is made with unrefined raw shea butter from The Gambia, blended with the finest oils moringa, hemp and baobab oil. Moringa and hemp oil are milled cold press in-house. This rich creamy blend melt on contact with the skin no need to rub in your hands to heat up like other brands. SP's body butter will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, silky and glowing all year round. Scented with lemon and Turmeric essential oils for a clear glowing skin. This product is 100% Natural and 98% Organic.
Self Love Non Glass
When you come out of the shower or a bath apply your Self Love body butter on to your damp skin. To lock in all the vitamins, minerals and moisture from the luxury oils and butters into your skin. Their are no nuts in our products but do perform a patch test on your skin before using this product. We also understand that not all natural products agree with every skin types. In the event of any irritation to the skin discountinue using the product and consult your local doctor.
Shea butter benefits
- Vitamin A has many healing benefits.
- Treats blemishes, wrinkles, eczema and psorasis.
- Heals burns and stretch marks.
- Polyphenols and phytonutrients. These ingredients make shea butter an anti-inflammatory, which is why it works so well at moisturizing and soothing all types of skin (and can be found in skin and hair products galore).
- Suitable for all skin types we use it on our babies.
- Rich in nutrients – contains all three omega fatty acids: omega 3, 6 and 9, as well as containing some rare fatty acids and a host of vitamins.
- Vitamins A, D, E and K, as well as dihydrosterculic acid, malvalic acid, arachidic acid, linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid.
- Baobab oil nourishes & heals damaged skin.
- A natural cleanser.
- A daily moisturizer.
- Eliminates under-eye bags.
- Boosts collagen production.
- Treats inflammatory skin conditions like eczema & psoriasis.
- Prevent stretch marks & reduce their appearance.
Herb infused oil
- Kinkeliba leaves
- Skin complaints such as eczema and acne (due to anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties)
- Moringa leaves
- Moringa leaves contain about 30 antioxidants that promote healthyskin.
- It softens dry skin and maintains moisture in the skin.
- It is good for conditioning dry, chapped lips.
- It’s beneficial to treat rough, dry skin conditions like dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
- Moringa oil rejuvenates dull, tired and aging skin.
- Moringa oil a ntioxidants and nutrients help fight free radical damage that can cause skin tissue damage and lead to the formation of wrinkles.
- Moringa oil helps improve the appearance of wrinkles and prevents sagging of facial muscles.
- Moringa oil has hormones called cytokinins, which help promote cell growth and delay damage and destruction of skin tissues.
- Vitamin C stabilizes collagen and helps reduce fine lines and repair damaged skin cells.
- Moringa oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and has been used to treat and heal minor skin abrasions; minor cuts and scrapes, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes, and sunburn and skin infections.
- Moringa oil helps clear blackheads and pimples. When used regularly helps prevent the reoccurrence of blemishes.
- Helps minimize dark spots from acne and hyperpigmentation.
- Plumps tired, dry skin: Rejuvenates the skin, creating a more youthful glow.
- Provides-long lasting moisture: If your skin gets dry halfway through the day, you may want to try this oil, since continued use over time will help your skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- Balance Oily Skin.
- Skin calming soothes and reduces skin irritations.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Scent Essential oils:
- Natural detoxifier.
- Antiseptic properties that aid in clearing up pimples and acne from the face.
- Lemon also tightens the skin.
- Prevents wrinkles,
- Removes excess oils that clog pores and cause blackheads.
- Anti-nociceptive – It is a natural pain reliever. Its anti-inflammatory effect coupled with pain relieving ability is best made use of in reducing arthritic pain.
- Anti-fungal and anti-dermatophytic – Ar-turmerone in turmeric essential oil is potent at killing fungi that attack the skin.
- Mosquitocidal prevent mosquitoe bites.