Sheapureness Rhassoul clay, Irish Seamoss Gold and Shea butter shampoo bar soap goes deep into the pores to clean, clear toxins and adsorbing with a process where Rhassoul clay attract positively charged particles (cations) to remove impurities leaving the skin smooth and silky. Rhassoul clay does not dry out the skin or hair and is fantastic at maintaining natural curls, detox spa soap lightly scented with patchouli essential oil. Paraben free sulphate free, free of artificial colour and fragrance.This soap is 100% Natural and 98% Organic.
Rhassoul Clay, Irish Seamoss & Shea Shampoo Soap
Shea pureness soaps are made with pure organic ingredients, our soaps are not like commercial toxic off the shelve detergents mimicking soap. Our soap are oil on contact with hot water they melt, After using the soap hang in a organza, hemp or cotton soap bag to allow the soap to dry and stay hard this will ensure your soap does not melt and dissovle quickly. This will prolonge the life of your soap so that you get many uses from your soap bar.
- It creates amazing lather in handmade soap.
- Helps draw moisture to the skin so it stays smooth.
- A Natural Moisturizer. Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid which keeps skin moist and hydrated.
- Fights Fungus.
- Reduces Acne.
- Antibacterial, antifungal, and moisturizing
- It's a natural moisturiser. Coconut oil soap is rich in fatty acids because of its high-fat content.
- It has deep-cleansing properties.
- It helps to heal the skin.
- Naturally anti-aging.
Suitable for all skin types.
Promotes healthy skin.
Rich in vitamins A and E, olive oil can boost your immunity and help improve the appearance of your skin.
Relieves eczema and psoriasis.
- Helps with acne.
Palm oil Sustaniable source
- It is full of vitamins and minerals that are very healthy for your body.
- Natural source of vitamins A, C, and E, which also have antioxidant properties.
- In addition to this positive biochemical effect on your skin, palm oil is also a good moisturizer, and promotes smoother skin.
- Helps as an anti-aging supplement. Refreshes your skin and helps it maintain its elasticity. This keeps wrinkles to a minimum and helps your skin to glow and shine.
- Antioxident rich---Shea butter contains antioxidants including vitamin A and E which help to hydrate and restore your skin.
- Anti-inflammatory—Shea butter contains cinnamic acid which has anti-inflammatory properties and is helpful to skin irritations. It has been known to ease the discomforts of eczema, psoriasis, and sunburn.
- Rich and effective moisturizer, and raw shea butter soap bars can help to soften your skin and not leave you with that dry, itchy feeling that many bars can.
- Natural spf of six and can help the skin retain moisture, thus preventing the skin from drying out.
- The naturally occurring antibacterial compound, cinnamic acid helps to fight bacteria and germs.
Benefits of Rhassoul Clay:
- Opens up the dead cells.
- Cleansing of the pores.
- Cures oily skin.
- Soothes the rough skin.
- Firms your skin.
- Great anti-dandruff material.
- Fixes up irritation of the skin.
If you have acne, inflammation or eczema or any similar issue then Rhassoul Clay could prove a great helping product.
Gold Irish Seamoss
- Known for its ability to soothe the scalp.
- Condition's the hair, enhance shine, and fortify the hair fibers, Irish sea moss is gentle enough for your skin and strong enough to strengthen the hair.
- It's also thought to be good for dry skin.
- Assist in relief for skin conditions ranging from eczema to psoriasis, making it a valued ingredient.
Scent Rose Essential Oil
- Applying rose oil to natural hair 2-3 times per week will add shine and promote hair growth.
- Also, using rose essential oil will help with scalp conditions by clearing the skin of bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
- Use it like tea tree oil for an itchy and inflamed scalp.