Shea Pureness Potato & Shea soap is one of those soaps that you will think what. Vitamins, enzymes and antioxidant compounds in raw potato which helps improve the skin tone. Other benefits of applying potato to your skin may include: control and prevention of acne, pimples and blackheads. Also potato soap is super hydrating for the skin good for eczema and psoraisis healing and control.
Potato & Shea Butter Soap
Shea pureness soaps are made with pure organic ingredients, our soaps are not like commercial toxic off the shelve detergents mimicking soap. Our soap are oil on contact with hot water they melt, After using the soap hang in a organza, hemp or cotton soap bag to allow the soap to dry and stay hard this will ensure your soap does not melt and dissovle quickly. This will prolonge the life of your soap so that you get many uses from your soap bar.
- It creates amazing lather in handmade soap.
- Helps draw moisture to the skin so it stays smooth.
- A Natural Moisturizer. Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid which keeps skin moist and hydrated.
- Fights Fungus.
- Reduces Acne.
- Antibacterial, antifungal, and moisturizing
- It's a natural moisturiser. Coconut oil soap is rich in fatty acids because of its high-fat content.
- It has deep-cleansing properties.
- It helps to heal the skin.
- Naturally anti-aging.
Suitable for all skin types.
Promotes healthy skin.
Rich in vitamins A and E, olive oil can boost your immunity and help improve the appearance of your skin.
Relieves eczema and psoriasis.
- Helps with acne.
Palm oil Sustaniable source
- It is full of vitamins and minerals that are very healthy for your body.
- Natural source of vitamins A, C, and E, which also have antioxidant properties.
- In addition to this positive biochemical effect on your skin, palm oil is also a good moisturizer, and promotes smoother skin.
- Helps as an anti-aging supplement. Refreshes your skin and helps it maintain its elasticity. This keeps wrinkles to a minimum and helps your skin to glow and shine.
- Antioxident rich Shea butter contains antioxidants including vitamin A and E which help to hydrate and restore your skin.
- Anti-inflammatory Shea butter contains cinnamic acid which has anti-inflammatory properties and is helpful to skin irritations. It has been known to ease the discomforts of eczema, psoriasis, and sunburn.
- Rich and effective moisturizer, and raw shea butter soap bars can help to soften your skin and not leave you with that dry, itchy feeling that many bars can.
- Natural spf of six and can help the skin retain moisture, thus preventing the skin from drying out.
- The naturally occurring antibacterial compound, cinnamic acid helps to fight bacteria and germs.
- Vitamins, enzymes and antioxidant compounds in raw potato which helps improve the skin tone.
- Other benefits of applying potato to your skin may include: control and prevention of acne, pimples and blackheads.
- Also potato soap is super hydrating for the skin good for eczema and psoraisis healing and control.
- It is used to treat skin and hair problems, such as dermatitis, eczema, acne, dry chapped skin, dandruff, and oily scalp.
- It also has wound healing and scar reducing properties, as well as aphrodisiac effects.