SP's Passion handmade whipped Shea butter, African Camwood, African herbs infused in Moringa oil. This body butter is suitable for your skin and your hair can be used on the face as well. The Shea butter whipped with sunflower oil to moisturise and melt into your skin. African herbs infused in Moringa oil to add every mineral and vitamin that your skin needs you will feel the passion! Scented with essential oils Cedarwood, lavender and tea tree. This product is 100% Natural and 100% Organic.
Passion Face Hair & Body Butter Non Glass
- Contains amazing antioxidants that help to improve blood circulation to your face, get rid of toxins and create a powerful skin protection from wrinkle formation.
- Various camwood powder masks are also good for sun damaged skin and help teens to cope with pimples.
- Deals with common skin problems such as Acne, Eczema, blemishes or extreme dry skin.
- Plumps tired, dry skin: Rejuvenates the skin, creating a more youthful glow.
- Provides-long lasting moisture: If your skin gets dry halfway through the day, you may want to try this oil, since continued use over time will help your skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- Balance Oily Skin.
- Skin calming soothes and reduces skin irritations.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Shea butter benefits
- Vitamin A has many healing benefits.
- Treats blemishes, wrinkles, eczema and psorasis.
- Heals burns and stretch marks.
- Polyphenols and phytonutrients. These ingredients make shea butter an anti-inflammatory, which is why it works so well at moisturizing and soothing all types of skin (and can be found in skin and hair products galore).
- Suitable for all skin types we use it on our babies.
Sunflower oil benefits
- Sunflower seed oil helps moisturize your skin.
- Sunflower seed oil is high in vitamin E.
- Sunflower seed oil helps fight acne.
- Rich in beta-carotene.
- Can reduce signs of aging.
- Beneficial for particularly dry skin.
- Moisture is the key to natural hair growth.
- Sunflower oil acts as a natural moisturizer because it's unfused with several vitamins and minerals, including high levels of Vitamin E that produces healthy hair growth.
- It softens dry skin and maintains moisture in the skin.
- It is good for conditioning dry, chapped lips.
- It’s beneficial to treat rough, dry skin conditions like dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
- Moringa oil rejuvenates dull, tired and aging skin.
- Moringa oil a ntioxidants and nutrients help fight free radical damage that can cause skin tissue damage and lead to the formation of wrinkles.
- Moringa oil helps improve the appearance of wrinkles and prevents sagging of facial muscles.
- Moringa oil has hormones called cytokinins, which help promote cell growth and delay damage and destruction of skin tissues.
- Vitamin C stabilizes collagen and helps reduce fine lines and repair damaged skin cells.
- Moringa oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and has been used to treat and heal minor skin abrasions; minor cuts and scrapes, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes, and sunburn and skin infections.
- Moringa oil helps clear blackheads and pimples. When used regularly helps prevent the reoccurrence of blemishes.
- Helps minimize dark spots from acne and hyperpigmentation.
- Improve inflammatory skin conditions like eczema.
- Promote hair growth.
- Soothe dry scalp.
- Has natural antiseptic properties.
- Arthritis relief.
- Natural deodorizer.
- Natural sedative.
- Natural diuretic.
Lavender essential oil
- Reduce anxiety and emotional stress.
- Protect against diabetes symptoms.
- Improve brain function.
- Help to heal burns and wounds.
- Improve sleep.
- Restore skin complexion and reduce acne.
- Slow aging with powerful antioxidants.
- Relieve pain.
- It helps promote hair growth. Lavender essential oil recently gained attention for stimulating hair growth.
- It's antimicrobial. ...It may help prevent or kill head lice. ...It may help curb skin inflammation. ...It has a calming effect and divine fragrance.
Tea tree oil
- The oil is said to have antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. It may also support healthy immune function.
- If you scratch an area affected bypsoriasis, consider applying tea tree oil to the area. This may help ward off infection and ease inflammation.
- Help in maintaining a clean, healthy scalp and strong, healthy hair follicles.
- It helps remove all the dead skin on your scalp as well as to get rid of scalp fungi and bacteria. This obviously promotes hair growth.
When you come out of the shower or a bath apply your African Camwood & Shea body butter on to your damp skin. To lock in all the vitamins, minerals and moisture from the luxury oils and butters. Their are no nuts in our products but do perform a patch test on your skin before using this product. We also understand that not all natural products agree with every skin types. In the event of any irritation to the skin discountinue using the product and consult your local doctor.