Sheapureness Moringa & Shea butter face and body lotion is a super hydrating and moisturising lotion, packed with minerals and vitamins. Ingredients Baobab oil, Date oil, Moringa oil and shea butter to indulge your skin with oils very rich in nutrients – contains all three omega fatty acids: omega 3, 6 and 9, as well as containing some rare fatty acids and a host of vitamins. It includes vitamins A, D, E and K, as well as dihydrosterculic acid, malvalic acid, arachidic acid, linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid. This lotion has so much more vitamin and minerals due to the organic wild crafted oils. Scented with petitgrain, rose geranium and vetiver essential oils. This product is 95% organic and 97% natural.
Moringa & Shea Butter Face & Body Lotion
We use the most organic ingredients extra virgin luxury oils from Gambia, Mali and Senegal directly from the women who produce the shea butter and oils fair trade only. Moringa oil, hemp oil, pumpkin oil and chia seed oil is milled by me and I mill the occassional Boaobab oil in small batches in London.
Shea butter benefits
- Vitamin A has many healing benefits.
- Treats blemishes, wrinkles, eczema and psorasis.
- Heals burns and stretch marks.
- Polyphenols and phytonutrients. These ingredients make shea butter an anti-inflammatory, which is why it works so well at moisturizing and soothing all types of skin (and can be found in skin and hair products galore).
- Suitable for all skin types we use it on our babies.
- Is an emoillient oil which is good for oily or dry skin and this oil is not oily and absorbs straight into the skin.
- Antioxidants, such as Vitamin E and phytosterols. These antioxidants can combat inflammation very effectively. This is the reason the oil is used to treat several skin conditions like eczema.
- Destroys free radicals
- Babassu oil if used in hot weather, it can cool the skin. The myristic and lauric acids present in the oil melt at a temperature the body has. So, when the oil is applied to the skin, it draws the heat and cools the skin. It also forms a powder-like coating on the skin that protects it from pollutants and other contaminants.
- Skin protection and healing.
- Seals split ends.
- Repairs dry scalp.
- Hair conditioner.
- Treats dried scalp.
- Vitamin C which heals, regenerates, and brightens the skin.
- Loaded with vitamins like A and E, essential fatty acids, and natural antioxidants, Mango Butter can be extremely nourishing to both the hair and skin.
- Rich in nutrients – contains all three omega fatty acids: omega 3, 6 and 9, as well as containing some rare fatty acids and a host of vitamins.
- Vitamins A, D, E and K, as well as dihydrosterculic acid, malvalic acid, arachidic acid, linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid.
- Baobab oil nourishes & heals damaged skin.
- A natural cleanser.
- A daily moisturizer.
- Eliminates under-eye bags.
- Boosts collagen production.
- Treats inflammatory skin conditions like eczema & psoriasis.
- Prevent stretch marks & reduce their appearance.
- Absorbs into the skin and is very rich in antioxidants and unsaturated fatty acids (72% omega-6 and omega-9).
- Helps reduce wrinkles and regenerates healthy skin.
- Has excellent anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties which helps in healing scars and alleviating acne, sunburns and rashes.
Herb infused oil
- Kinkeliba leaves
- Skin complaints such as eczema and acne (due to anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties)
- Moringa leaves
- Moringa leaves contain about 30 antioxidants that promote healthyskin.
- It softens dry skin and maintains moisture in the skin.
- It is good for conditioning dry, chapped lips.
- It’s beneficial to treat rough, dry skin conditions like dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
- Moringa oil rejuvenates dull, tired and aging skin.
- Moringa oil a ntioxidants and nutrients help fight free radical damage that can cause skin tissue damage and lead to the formation of wrinkles.
- Moringa oil helps improve the appearance of wrinkles and prevents sagging of facial muscles.
- Moringa oil has hormones called cytokinins, which help promote cell growth and delay damage and destruction of skin tissues.
- Vitamin C stabilizes collagen and helps reduce fine lines and repair damaged skin cells.
- Moringa oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and has been used to treat and heal minor skin abrasions; minor cuts and scrapes, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes, and sunburn and skin infections.
- Moringa oil helps clear blackheads and pimples. When used regularly helps prevent the reoccurrence of blemishes.
- Helps minimize dark spots from acne and hyperpigmentation.
- Moringa oil can also restore liver enzymes to normal levels, reducing oxidative stress, and increasing protein content in the liver.
Stearic Acid we use vegetable derived.
- Surfactant and emulsifier
Vegetable emulsifying wax
- To help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- The greatest benefits of Petitgrain oil is its ability to promote relaxing feelings.
- Anti-inflammatory and to cicatrize, or help promote healing. particularly of scars and wounds.
- Rose geranium essential oil also promotes healthy skin,
- Helps relieve depression andanxiety and uplifts the spirit to reduce stress.
- Heals Scars and Marks on Skin.
- Vetiver oil is a cicatrisant, meaning it heals scars by promoting the regeneration of skinv and tissue.
- It rejuvenates the skin and removes dark spots or signs of acne and pox.
- It's also an anti-aging oil and effectively treats stretch marks, cracks and other skin disorders.
We recommend that you do a patch test if it is the first time you are using our products, not all natural products agree with ever skin type, discontinue use if irritation occurs and seek medical advice.
We will return wrong orders or damaged goods within 3 working day of the customer informing us and returning the items. Advise check that your order is correct once you receive your products, cost of postage to return items is your responsibility. Thank you for your custom.