Handmade organic Kinkeliba Tea, Moringa and Shea butter soap. This soap is packed full of vitamins and minerals, eat your greens and bathe in your greens. This soap is great for all skin types and you can use it to wash your hair Kinkeliba Tea is know as the tea of health packed with minerals, Moringa is great for the hair. Beautiful organic oils of castor, coconut, Moringa, olives and Shea butter combined to moisturise, soothe, soften and leave you with smooth skin. Chemical free, no artificial colours or fragrance pure luxury. Scented with Tea tree essential oil. Our products are never tested on animals. This product is 100% Natural and 98% organic.
Kinkeliba Tea Moringa & Shea Butter Soap
Shea pureness soaps are made with pure organic ingredients, our soaps are not like commercial toxic off the shelve detergents mimicking soap. Our soap are oil on contact with hot water they melt, After using the soap hang in a organza, hemp or cotton soap bag to allow the soap to dry and stay hard this will ensure your soap does not melt and dissovle quickly. This will prolonge the life of your soap so that you get many uses from your soap bar.
- It creates amazing lather in handmade soap.
- Helps draw moisture to the skin so it stays smooth.
- A Natural Moisturizer. Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid which keeps skin moist and hydrated.
- Fights Fungus.
- Reduces Acne.
- Antibacterial, antifungal, and moisturizing
- It's a natural moisturiser. Coconut oil soap is rich in fatty acids because of its high-fat content.
- It has deep-cleansing properties.
- It helps to heal the skin.
- Naturally anti-aging.
Suitable for all skin types.
Promotes healthy skin.
Rich in vitamins A and E, olive oil can boost your immunity and help improve the appearance of your skin.
Relieves eczema and psoriasis.
- Helps with acne.
Palm oil Sustaniable source
- It is full of vitamins and minerals that are very healthy for your body.
- Natural source of vitamins A, C, and E, which also have antioxidant properties.
- In addition to this positive biochemical effect on your skin, palm oil is also a good moisturizer, and promotes smoother skin.
- Helps as an anti-aging supplement. Refreshes your skin and helps it maintain its elasticity. This keeps wrinkles to a minimum and helps your skin to glow and shine.
- Antioxident rich---Shea butter contains antioxidants including vitamin A and E which help to hydrate and restore your skin.
- Anti-inflammatory—Shea butter contains cinnamic acid which has anti-inflammatory properties and is helpful to skin irritations. It has been known to ease the discomforts of eczema, psoriasis, and sunburn.
- Rich and effective moisturizer, and raw shea butter soap bars can help to soften your skin and not leave you with that dry, itchy feeling that many bars can.
- Natural spf of six and can help the skin retain moisture, thus preventing the skin from drying out.
- The naturally occurring antibacterial compound, cinnamic acid helps to fight bacteria and germs.
- Contains over 90 essential nutrients that the body requires high in vitamins C.
- Every part of this tropical plant—from seeds, flowers, root, even its bark—is known to store numerous phytonutrients, amino acids, and high-value minerals that act as, among others, antioxidants, immune-boosters, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Moringa oil or ben oil has plant hormones called cytokinins that help promote cellular growth and prevent destruction of skin tissues.
- Moringa oil boosts collagen, helping reduce fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin.
Tea tree oil essential oil
- Can be used on the face to treat skin conditions such as spots, pimples, blemishes, dryness, infections and other medical conditions such as dandruff and dry scalp.
- The oil has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties which make it ideal for treating and soothing skin conditions.
- Tea tree oil can unclog hair follicles and has numerous antimicrobial and antiseptic properties.
- These properties all benefit the hair and scalp by removing build-up of dead skincells, oil and products, increasing oxygen and nutrient supply to the hair follicles and treating and protecting the scalp from infections.