5 luxury butters Babassu oil, Bamboo, kokoum butter, mango butter, shea butter, and 5 luxury oils baobab, date, hemp, herb infused and moringa oil are lovingly whipped together to make a light oily mousse but non greasy face and body butter. Scented with essential oils of Turmeric and Lemon to further aid healing of oily acne prone skin as well as providing relief to those with dry skin conditions such as eczema and psorasis. This product is 95% organic & 100% natural. Packed with nutrients and vitamins that will nourish your skin. Suitable for all skin types.
Masa 5 butters & 5 oils Face & Skin Body Butter
When you come out of the shower or a bath apply your Masa body butter on to your damp skin. To lock in all the vitamins, minerals and moisture from the luxury oils and butters. Their are no nuts in our products but do perform a patch test on your skin before using this product. We also understand that not all natural products agree with every skin types. In the event of any irritation to the skin discountinue using the product and consult your local doctor.
Shea butter benefits
- Vitamin A has many healing benefits.
- Treats blemishes, wrinkles, eczema and psorasis.
- Heals burns and stretch marks.
- Polyphenols and phytonutrients. These ingredients make shea butter an anti-inflammatory, which is why it works so well at moisturizing and soothing all types of skin (and can be found in skin and hair products galore).
- Suitable for all skin types we use it on our babies.
- Is an emoillient oil which is good for oily or dry skin and this oil is not oily and absorbs straight into the skin.
- Antioxidants, such as Vitamin E and phytosterols. These antioxidants can combat inflammation very effectively. This is the reason the oil is used to treat several skin conditions like eczema.
- Destroys free radicals
- Babassu oil if used in hot weather, it can cool the skin. The myristic and lauric acids present in the oil melt at a temperature the body has. So, when the oil is applied to the skin, it draws the heat and cools the skin. It also forms a powder-like coating on the skin that protects it from pollutants and other contaminants.
- Skin protection and healing.
- Seals split ends.
- Repairs dry scalp.
- Hair conditioner.
- Treats dried scalp.
- Vitamin C which heals, regenerates, and brightens the skin.
- Loaded with vitamins like A and E, essential fatty acids, and natural antioxidants, Mango Butter can be extremely nourishing to both the hair and skin.
- Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties that make it ideal for damaged skin.
- Great alternative for those with sensitive skin.
- Rejuvenate damaged skin cells is a perfect way to combat wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots.
- Rich in many essential compounds, like amino acids and flavonoids, which are packed with antioxidants that protect skin from oxidative stress.
- Bamboo extract can actually strengthen the skin, making it perfect for those suffering from acne.
- Rich in nutrients – contains all three omega fatty acids: omega 3, 6 and 9, as well as containing some rare fatty acids and a host of vitamins.
- Vitamins A, D, E and K, as well as dihydrosterculic acid, malvalic acid, arachidic acid, linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid.
- Baobab oil nourishes & heals damaged skin.
- A natural cleanser.
- A daily moisturizer.
- Eliminates under-eye bags.
- Boosts collagen production.
- Treats inflammatory skin conditions like eczema & psoriasis.
- Prevent stretch marks & reduce their appearance.
- Absorbs into the skin and is very rich in antioxidants and unsaturated fatty acids (72% omega-6 and omega-9).
- Helps reduce wrinkles and regenerates healthy skin.
- Has excellent anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties which helps in healing scars and alleviating acne, sunburns and rashes.
Herb infused oil
- Kinkeliba leaves
- Skin complaints such as eczema and acne (due to anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties)
- Moringa leaves
- Moringa leaves contain about 30 antioxidants that promote healthyskin.
- It softens dry skin and maintains moisture in the skin.
- It is good for conditioning dry, chapped lips.
- It’s beneficial to treat rough, dry skin conditions like dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
- Moringa oil rejuvenates dull, tired and aging skin.
- Moringa oil a ntioxidants and nutrients help fight free radical damage that can cause skin tissue damage and lead to the formation of wrinkles.
- Moringa oil helps improve the appearance of wrinkles and prevents sagging of facial muscles.
- Moringa oil has hormones called cytokinins, which help promote cell growth and delay damage and destruction of skin tissues.
- Vitamin C stabilizes collagen and helps reduce fine lines and repair damaged skin cells.
- Moringa oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and has been used to treat and heal minor skin abrasions; minor cuts and scrapes, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes, and sunburn and skin infections.
- Moringa oil helps clear blackheads and pimples. When used regularly helps prevent the reoccurrence of blemishes.
- Helps minimize dark spots from acne and hyperpigmentation.
- Plumps tired, dry skin: Rejuvenates the skin, creating a more youthful glow.
- Provides-long lasting moisture: If your skin gets dry halfway through the day, you may want to try this oil, since continued use over time will help your skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- Balance Oily Skin.
- Skin calming soothes and reduces skin irritations.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Scent Essential oils:
- Natural detoxifier.
- Antiseptic properties that aid in clearing up pimples and acne from the face.
- Lemon also tightens the skin.
- Prevents wrinkles,
- Removes excess oils that clog pores and cause blackheads.
- Anti-nociceptive – It is a natural pain reliever. Its anti-inflammatory effect coupled with pain relieving ability is best made use of in reducing arthritic pain.
- Anti-fungal and anti-dermatophytic – Ar-turmerone in turmeric essential oil is potent at killing fungi that attack the skin.
- Mosquitocidal prevent mosquitoe bites.