Sheapureness Mango, seamoss and shea butter soap is a match made in Hackney. These two tropicals items have been paired together with our luxury blend of butter and oils to give you a hydrating and moisturizing handmade soap bar. Mango moss is ideal for all skin types but those with eczema and psoriasis will beneftits from the minerals and vitamins in this soap. Their are no essential oils in this soap this is our naked range of products. This product is Natural 100% Organic 98%
- It creates amazing lather in handmade soap.
- Helps draw moisture to the skin so it stays smooth.
- A Natural Moisturizer. Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid which keeps skin moist and hydrated.
- Fights Fungus.
- Reduces Acne.
- Antibacterial, antifungal, and moisturizing
- It's a natural moisturiser. Coconut oil soap is rich in fatty acids because of its high-fat content.
- It has deep-cleansing properties.
- It helps to heal the skin.
- Naturally anti-aging.
Suitable for all skin types.
Promotes healthy skin.
Rich in vitamins A and E, olive oil can boost your immunity and help improve the appearance of your skin.
Relieves eczema and psoriasis.
- Helps with acne.
Palm oil Sustaniable source
- It is full of vitamins and minerals that are very healthy for your body.
- Natural source of vitamins A, C, and E, which also have antioxidant properties.
- In addition to this positive biochemical effect on your skin, palm oil is also a good moisturizer, and promotes smoother skin.
- Helps as an anti-aging supplement. Refreshes your skin and helps it maintain its elasticity. This keeps wrinkles to a minimum and helps your skin to glow and shine.
- Antioxident rich---Shea butter contains antioxidants including vitamin A and E which help to hydrate and restore your skin.
- Anti-inflammatory—Shea butter contains cinnamic acid which has anti-inflammatory properties and is helpful to skin irritations. It has been known to ease the discomforts of eczema, psoriasis, and sunburn.
- Rich and effective moisturizer, and raw shea butter soap bars can help to soften your skin and not leave you with that dry, itchy feeling that many bars can.
- Natural spf of six and can help the skin retain moisture, thus preventing the skin from drying out.
- The naturally occurring antibacterial compound, cinnamic acid helps to fight bacteria and germs.
- Mango can prevent acne breakouts.
- Mango nutrition promotes healthy skin.
- Boost your immune system with the benefits of mango for skin.
- Repair your DNA.
- Mango can ease inflammtion on the skin.
- Promote collagen production with mangos for smooth, wrinkle free skin.
- AHA'S remove dead skin cells.
- Strengthens hair and hair follicles.
- Gentle enough for all skin types.
- Beauty boost high in sulfur content.
- Soothes eczema and psorasis.
- Hydrates dry and sensitive skin.
- Mineral rich.
Shea pureness soaps are made with pure organic ingredients, our soaps are not like commercial toxic off the shelve detergents mimicking soap. Our soaps are made with pure oils on contact with hot water they melt, After using the soap we recommend that you purchase one of our wooden airated soap dishes or one of our Sisal soap bags. This will prolonge the life of your soap so that you enjoy many uses from your soap bar.