Soursap soap made with castor oil, coconut oil, olive oil, and Shea butter. Scented with lemon essential oils. This soap is for all skin and hair types and all types of skin and scalp disorders. The soursap fruit is the king of cancer fruit so we already know that it is full of antixoidants and vitatmins. This soap is not common but once your try it you will love it. This product is 100% natural and 99% organic.
Malick Soursap Hair & Skin Soap
Shea pureness soaps are made with pure organic ingredients, our soaps are not like commercial toxic off the shelve detergents mimicking soap. Our soaps are made with pure oils on contact with hot water they melt, After using the soap we recommend that you purchase one of our wooden airated soap dishes or one of our Sisal soap bags. This will prolonge the life of your soap so that you enjoy many uses from your soap bar.
- It creates amazing lather in handmade soap.
- Helps draw moisture to the skin so it stays smooth.
- A Natural Moisturizer. Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid which keeps skin moist and hydrated.
- Fights Fungus.
- Reduces Acne.
- Antibacterial, antifungal, and moisturizing
- It's a natural moisturiser. Coconut oil soap is rich in fatty acids because of its high-fat content.
- It has deep-cleansing properties.
- It helps to heal the skin.
- Naturally anti-aging.
Suitable for all skin types.
Promotes healthy skin.
Rich in vitamins A and E, olive oil can boost your immunity and help improve the appearance of your skin.
Relieves eczema and psoriasis.
- Helps with acne.
Palm oil Sustaniable source
- It is full of vitamins and minerals that are very healthy for your body.
- Natural source of vitamins A, C, and E, which also have antioxidant properties.
- In addition to this positive biochemical effect on your skin, palm oil is also a good moisturizer, and promotes smoother skin.
- Helps as an anti-aging supplement. Refreshes your skin and helps it maintain its elasticity. This keeps wrinkles to a minimum and helps your skin to glow and shine.
- Antioxident rich---Shea butter contains antioxidants including vitamin A and E which help to hydrate and restore your skin.
- Anti-inflammatory—Shea butter contains cinnamic acid which has anti-inflammatory properties and is helpful to skin irritations. It has been known to ease the discomforts of eczema, psoriasis, and sunburn.
- Rich and effective moisturizer, and raw shea butter soap bars can help to soften your skin and not leave you with that dry, itchy feeling that many bars can.
- Natural spf of six and can help the skin retain moisture, thus preventing the skin from drying out.
- The naturally occurring antibacterial compound, cinnamic acid helps to fight bacteria and germs.
Soursap The fruit and leaves of the soursop tree are rich in antioxidants. Because of this, they are used for a variety of medicinal purposes. Some studies even suggest that soursop has cancer-fighting properties.
- Gets rid of itchy skin.
- Eliminates acne.
- Slows aging.
- Treats rashes and eczema.
- Evens out pigmentation.
- Soothes itchy scalp.
- Treat boils and skin sores.
- Combats head lice.
- Increases collagen production.
- Promotes hair growth.
Lemon essential oil
- Acts as a detoxifying agent that nourishes, cleanses, and exfoliates skin.
- Clearing up skin issues such as oiliness and acne. Its anti-bacterial properties can also sanitize wounds.
- Anti aging.
- Prevents dandruff bulid up.