Sheapureness has combined the powerful ancient herb bush tea Kinkeliba to create a soothing, calming, rich hydrating and moisturising face and body lotion that the dryest skin will rejoice in. Shea butter, Baobab oil, Moringa oil, date oil infused with Kinkeliba tea which is more powerful than green tea. Scented with Orange essential oil, Tea Tree oil and Patchouli essential oils which all nourish and benefit the skin. Scented with Lavender, Patchouli and Tea Tree essential oils to soothe and calm all dry skin conditions and acne related skin issues. This product is 95% Organic and 100% natural.
Kinkeliba Tea Shea Face & Body Lotion
When you come out of the shower or a bath apply your Kinkeliba Tea and shea butter lotion on your damp skin. To lock in all the vitamins, minerals and moisture from the luxury oils and butter. Their are no nuts in our products but do perform a patch test on your skin before using this product. We also understand that not all natural products agree with every skin types. In the event of any irritation to the skin discountinue using the product and consult your local doctor.
Shea butter benefits
- Vitamin A has many healing benefits.
- Treats blemishes, wrinkles, eczema and psorasis.
- Heals burns and stretch marks.
- Polyphenols and phytonutrients. These ingredients make shea butter an anti-inflammatory, which is why it works so well at moisturizing and soothing all types of skin (and can be found in skin and hair products galore).
- Suitable for all skin types we use it on our babies.
- Is an emoillient oil which is good for oily or dry skin and this oil is not oily and absorbs straight into the skin.
- Antioxidants, such as Vitamin E and phytosterols. These antioxidants can combat inflammation very effectively. This is the reason the oil is used to treat several skin conditions like eczema.
- Destroys free radicals
- Babassu oil if used in hot weather, it can cool the skin. The myristic and lauric acids present in the oil melt at a temperature the body has. So, when the oil is applied to the skin, it draws the heat and cools the skin. It also forms a powder-like coating on the skin that protects it from pollutants and other contaminants.
- Skin protection and healing.
- Seals split ends.
- Repairs dry scalp.
- Hair conditioner.
- Treats dried scalp.
- Vitamin C which heals, regenerates, and brightens the skin.
- Loaded with vitamins like A and E, essential fatty acids, and natural antioxidants, Mango Butter can be extremely nourishing to both the hair and skin.
- Rich in nutrients – contains all three omega fatty acids: omega 3, 6 and 9, as well as containing some rare fatty acids and a host of vitamins.
- Vitamins A, D, E and K, as well as dihydrosterculic acid, malvalic acid, arachidic acid, linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid.
- Baobab oil nourishes & heals damaged skin.
- A natural cleanser.
- A daily moisturizer.
- Eliminates under-eye bags.
- Boosts collagen production.
- Treats inflammatory skin conditions like eczema & psoriasis.
- Prevent stretch marks & reduce their appearance.
- Absorbs into the skin and is very rich in antioxidants and unsaturated fatty acids (72% omega-6 and omega-9).
- Helps reduce wrinkles and regenerates healthy skin.
- Has excellent anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties which helps in healing scars and alleviating acne, sunburns and rashes.
Herb infused oil
- Kinkeliba leaves
- Skin complaints such as eczema and acne (due to anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties)
- Moringa leaves
- Moringa leaves contain about 30 antioxidants that promote healthyskin.
- It softens dry skin and maintains moisture in the skin.
- It is good for conditioning dry, chapped lips.
- It’s beneficial to treat rough, dry skin conditions like dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
- Moringa oil rejuvenates dull, tired and aging skin.
- Moringa oil a ntioxidants and nutrients help fight free radical damage that can cause skin tissue damage and lead to the formation of wrinkles.
- Moringa oil helps improve the appearance of wrinkles and prevents sagging of facial muscles.
- Moringa oil has hormones called cytokinins, which help promote cell growth and delay damage and destruction of skin tissues.
- Vitamin C stabilizes collagen and helps reduce fine lines and repair damaged skin cells.
- Moringa oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and has been used to treat and heal minor skin abrasions; minor cuts and scrapes, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes, and sunburn and skin infections.
- Moringa oil helps clear blackheads and pimples. When used regularly helps prevent the reoccurrence of blemishes.
- Helps minimize dark spots from acne and hyperpigmentation.
- Plumps tired, dry skin: Rejuvenates the skin, creating a more youthful glow.
- Provides-long lasting moisture: If your skin gets dry halfway through the day, you may want to try this oil, since continued use over time will help your skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- Balance Oily Skin.
- Skin calming soothes and reduces skin irritations.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lavender oil can benefit the skin in numerous ways.
- It has the ability to lessen acne.
- Help tone skin, and reduce wrinkles.
- It can even be used to treat other things, like improving hair health.
Lavender oil works to kill bacteria, and this can prevent and heal acne breakouts. It unclogs pores and reduces inflammation when you put it on your skin.
Soothes eczema and dry skin
Eczema can show up anywhere on your body. With eczema, your skin gets dry, itchy, and scaly.
It can appear mild or chronic and in multiple locations. Since lavender has antifungal properties and reduces inflammation, it can help keep eczema at bay.
Lavender oil can also be used to treat psoriasis. The lavender oil helps cleanse your skin and lessen redness and irritation.
- Treating skin conditions such as dermatitis, acne, or dry, cracked skin.
- Easing symptoms of conditions like colds, headaches, and stomach upset
- Relieving depression.
- Providing feelings of relaxation and helping to ease stress or anxiety.
- Helping with oily hair or dandruff.
- Controlling appetite.
- Using as an insecticide, antifungal, or antibacterial agent.
Tea tree oil
- The oil is said to have antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. It may also support healthy immune function.
- If you scratch an area affected bypsoriasis, consider applying tea tree oil to the area. This may help ward off infection and ease inflammation.
- Help in maintaining a clean, healthy scalp and strong, healthy hair follicles.
- It helps remove all the dead skin on your scalp as well as to get rid of scalp fungi and bacteria. This obviously promotes hair growth.