Dandelion, collodial oats and shea butter body butter is formulated for dry, itchy sensitive skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. Wild crafted dandelion from our very own garden and unrefined shea butter to combat dry skin to maintain moisturized, hydrated and glowing skin. Organic collodial oats studies have shown that it binds to the skin and creates a protective barrier against irritants while also providing additional nutrients. The protective layer created by the oatmeal helps retain the skin’s natural moisture. Oats are able to absorb water and bind it to the skin.To further aid relief and repair skin cells we add the nourshing benefits of Ben oil Morniga oil which has every mineral and vitamins that the skin needs. Needless to say my eczemz and psoriasis sufferers diet is also key in aiding natural healing. This product is 100% natural and 94% organic.
Dandelion, Oats and Shea body butter
- It contains vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and vitamin K. The minerals in it include iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and sodium.
- Dandelion sap, also known as dandelion milk, is useful in treating skin diseases which are caused by microbial and fungal infections.
- This treatment stems from the fact that the sap is highly alkaline and has germicidal, insecticidal, and fungicidal properties.
- The sap can be used on itches, ringworm, eczema, bruises, and other skin conditions without the risk of side effects or hormonal disturbances commonly caused by pharmaceutical skin treatments.
- Oats are rich in beta-glucans, which can reduce skin inflammation and even stimulate collagen production. It was also proven that this magic grain has anti-aging and reparative properties which can be used on all skin types.
- Studies have shown that it binds to the skin and creates a protective barrier against irritants while also providing additional nutrients. The protective layer created by the oatmeal helps retain the skin’s natural moisture. Oats are able to absorb water and bind it to the skin.
Shea butter benefits
- Vitamin A has many healing benefits.
- Treats blemishes, wrinkles, eczema and psorasis.
- Heals burns and stretch marks.
- Polyphenols and phytonutrients. These ingredients make shea butter an anti-inflammatory, which is why it works so well at moisturizing and soothing all types of skin (and can be found in skin and hair products galore).
- Suitable for all skin types we use it on our babies.
Sunflower oil benefits
- Sunflower seed oil helps moisturize your skin.
- Sunflower seed oil is high in vitamin E.
- Sunflower seed oil helps fight acne.
- Rich in beta-carotene.
- Can reduce signs of aging.
- Beneficial for particularly dry skin.
- Moisture is the key to natural hair growth.
- Sunflower oil acts as a natural moisturizer because it's unfused with several vitamins and minerals, including high levels of Vitamin E that produces healthy hair growth.
- It softens dry skin and maintains moisture in the skin.
- It is good for conditioning dry, chapped lips.
- It’s beneficial to treat rough, dry skin conditions like dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
- Moringa oil rejuvenates dull, tired and aging skin.
- Moringa oil a ntioxidants and nutrients help fight free radical damage that can cause skin tissue damage and lead to the formation of wrinkles.
- Moringa oil helps improve the appearance of wrinkles and prevents sagging of facial muscles.
- Moringa oil has hormones called cytokinins, which help promote cell growth and delay damage and destruction of skin tissues.
- Vitamin C stabilizes collagen and helps reduce fine lines and repair damaged skin cells.
- Moringa oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and has been used to treat and heal minor skin abrasions; minor cuts and scrapes, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes, and sunburn and skin infections.
- Moringa oil helps clear blackheads and pimples. When used regularly helps prevent the reoccurrence of blemishes.
- Helps minimize dark spots from acne and hyperpigmentation.
- This oil is highly valued in aromatherapy as a sedative, antidepressant, and as a promoter of spiritual feelings.
- It helps fade away scars and spots and skin diseases such as eczema, ringworm, and itches.
- The health benefits of myrrh essential oil can be attributed to its properties as an antimicrobial, astringent, expectorant, antifungal, stimulant, carminative, antiseptic, immune booster, anti-inflammatory, and an antispasmodic substance.
- Prevents infection.
- Kills bacteria.
- This property of neroli essential oil works better than any anti-mark cream or lotion. In fact, some herbal anti-mark applications use this essential oil. This causes scars, spots, and after-marks left by acne, boils, and pox to fade away.
- Popular properties is its ability to care for the skin.
- It makes the skin smooth, free from infections, and adds a glamorous glow to it.
- It also helps maintain the right moisture and oil balance in the skin.
- It serves as a detoxifier, boosts immunity,
- Very good for maintaining healthy, smooth, and glamorous skin.
- It also helps cure acne and dermatitis.
When you come out of the shower or a bath apply your Dandelion, Oats & Shea body butter on to your damp skin. To lock in all the vitamins, minerals and moisture from the luxury oils and butters. Their are no nuts in our products but do perform a patch test on your skin before using this product. We also understand that not all natural products agree with every skin types. In the event of any irritation to the skin discountinue using the product and consult your local doctor.