Sheapureness Truth body balm Fragrance Free made with African beeswax natures most precious gift, Aloe Vera Charcoal, Comfrey, Neem and shea butter body blended with Baobab oil, Hemp oil and Moringa oil we have not added any essentail oils for fragrance. This product is suitable for babies and adults with serve skin conditions. Use sparlingly as a little goes a long way, it will leave your body super hydrated, soft, silky and itch free.
No parabens, lanolin or sulphates, handmade organic wildcrafted oils, plant and herbs. We never test on animals excellent for acne, eczema and psoriasis conditions. This product is 100% natural and 100% organic.
Truth Face & Body Balm
When you come out of the shower or a bath grace your Truth balm on to your damp skin. To lock in all the vitamins, minerals and moisture from the luxury oils and butters into your skin. Their are no nuts in our products but do perform a patch test on your skin before using this product. We also understand that not all natural products agree with every skin types. In the event of any irritation to the skin discountinue using the product and consult your local doctor.
Aloe Vera Charcoal
- Charcoal draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne.
- Charcoal is not metabolized, adsorbed or absorbed by the body, but it can be used to treat some poisonous bites and disinfect some wounds.
- Balance skin's naturally oils and reduce acne scarring due to the Aloe vera.
- Beeswax hydrates,
- conditions, soothes, and calms the skin.
- It exfoliates, repairs damage, promotes the skin’s regeneration, diminishes the appearance of the signs of aging, soothes itchiness and irritation, and creates a hydrating, long-lasting protective barrier against environmental pollutants.
- Used in hair, Beeswax nourishes, conditions, and softens the strands while and promoting the hair’s luster.
- Used medicinally, Beeswax helps soothe and facilitate the healing of abrasions.
- It prevents harmful bacteria from entering the body through chapped and broken skin and it provides the skin with a layer of protection against external irritants.
- Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties benefit those who suffer from topical allergies or skin ailments, such as eczema and rosacea.
- Has an especially potent skin-healing agent, it is allantoin,
- Allantoin can be found widely in cosmetic preparations, especially those for sensitive skin.
- It aids wound repair, accelerates skin healing, and possesses anti-inflammatory activity.
- Plumps tired, dry skin: Rejuvenates the skin, creating a more youthful glow.
- Provides-long lasting moisture: If your skin gets dry halfway through the day, you may want to try this oil, since continued use over time will help your skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- Balance Oily Skin.
- Skin calming soothes and reduces skin irritations.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Great for dry skin. Because neem oil contains vitamin E and also rich in healthy fatty acids, it's great for healing cracked dry skin by penetrating into the skin.
- Clears out acne.
- Combats wrinkles.
- Evens out skin tone.
- Reduce inflammation for eczema.
- Nature's insecticide.
Shea butter benefits
- Vitamin A has many healing benefits.
- Treats blemishes, wrinkles, eczema and psorasis.
- Heals burns and stretch marks.
- Polyphenols and phytonutrients. These ingredients make shea butter an anti-inflammatory, which is why it works so well at moisturizing and soothing all types of skin (and can be found in skin and hair products galore).
- Suitable for all skin types we use it on our babies.
Sunflower oil benefits
- Sunflower seed oil helps moisturize your skin.
- Sunflower seed oil is high in vitamin E.
- Sunflower seed oil helps fight acne.
- Rich in beta-carotene.
- Can reduce signs of aging.
- Beneficial for particularly dry skin.
- Moisture is the key to natural hair growth.
- Sunflower oil acts as a natural moisturizer because it's unfused with several vitamins and minerals, including high levels of Vitamin E that produces healthy hair growth.
- It softens dry skin and maintains moisture in the skin.
- It is good for conditioning dry, chapped lips.
- It’s beneficial to treat rough, dry skin conditions like dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
- Moringa oil rejuvenates dull, tired and aging skin.
- Moringa oil a ntioxidants and nutrients help fight free radical damage that can cause skin tissue damage and lead to the formation of wrinkles.
- Moringa oil helps improve the appearance of wrinkles and prevents sagging of facial muscles.
- Moringa oil has hormones called cytokinins, which help promote cell growth and delay damage and destruction of skin tissues.
- Vitamin C stabilizes collagen and helps reduce fine lines and repair damaged skin cells.
- Moringa oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and has been used to treat and heal minor skin abrasions; minor cuts and scrapes, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes, and sunburn and skin infections.
- Moringa oil helps clear blackheads and pimples. When used regularly helps prevent the reoccurrence of blemishes.
- Helps minimize dark spots from acne and hyperpigmentation.