Cashew and Shea butter Soap is made with our signature blend of 5 oils and butters that are know to maintain moisture and condition your skin, leaving you with smooth silky skin. The reason we chose the Cashew fruit to work with is it's rich vitamin C content which is known to increase collagen synthesis in the body, copper is a mineral that is involved in the maintenance of collagen and elastin. This is important, as deficiency of this mineral can lead to premature skin sagging. Be sure to try our cashew fruit soap for young-looking skin. Naked fragrance free suitable for all skin types. This product is 100% Natural and 98% Organic.
Cashew & Shea Soap
- It creates amazing lather in handmade soap.
- Helps draw moisture to the skin so it stays smooth.
- A Natural Moisturizer. Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid which keeps skin moist and hydrated.
- Fights Fungus.
- Reduces Acne.
- Antibacterial, antifungal, and moisturizing
- It's a natural moisturiser. Coconut oil soap is rich in fatty acids because of its high-fat content.
- It has deep-cleansing properties.
- It helps to heal the skin.
- Naturally anti-aging.
Suitable for all skin types.
Promotes healthy skin.
Rich in vitamins A and E, olive oil can boost your immunity and help improve the appearance of your skin.
Relieves eczema and psoriasis.
- Helps with acne.
Palm oil Sustaniable source
- It is full of vitamins and minerals that are very healthy for your body.
- Natural source of vitamins A, C, and E, which also have antioxidant properties.
- In addition to this positive biochemical effect on your skin, palm oil is also a good moisturizer, and promotes smoother skin.
- Helps as an anti-aging supplement. Refreshes your skin and helps it maintain its elasticity. This keeps wrinkles to a minimum and helps your skin to glow and shine.
- Antioxident rich---Shea butter contains antioxidants including vitamin A and E which help to hydrate and restore your skin.
- Anti-inflammatory—Shea butter contains cinnamic acid which has anti-inflammatory properties and is helpful to skin irritations. It has been known to ease the discomforts of eczema, psoriasis, and sunburn.
- Rich and effective moisturizer, and raw shea butter soap bars can help to soften your skin and not leave you with that dry, itchy feeling that many bars can.
- Natural spf of six and can help the skin retain moisture, thus preventing the skin from drying out.
- The naturally occurring antibacterial compound, cinnamic acid helps to fight bacteria and germs.
- Cashew apples possess anti-bacterial properties and its juice is rich in vitamin C great for skin
- . Cashew apple juice is widely utilized in the cosmetic industry due to the presence of antioxidants and is used in the preparation of various creams and shampoos.
- Cashew extract contains anarcardic acid which is an antioxidant and has been shown to limit the pigmentation effects of aging and to eradicate the cancer cells
- High in zinc and copper which is beneficial to hair health and keeping glossy and shiny.
Shea pureness soaps are made with pure organic ingredients, our soaps are not like commercial toxic off the shelve detergents mimicking soap. Our soaps are made with pure oils on contact with hot water they melt, After using the soap we recommend that you purchase one of our wooden airated soap dishes or one of our Sisal soap bags. This will prolonge the life of your soap so that you enjoy many uses from your soap bar.